DIgital marketing Training
Take your business to the next level
HYPER DIGITAL can help you level up with our dedicated training programs. Learn about digital marketing, the best strategies, what is trending at the moment and a step by step on how to use all the latest digital marketing technologies & platforms.
Get in touch with us today to organise a training session.
What we offer
Our digital marketing training sessions usually take an hour or two. We can hold 1 on 1 training sessions or a many to 1 group session. We can cover off a range of digital marketing concepts or just focus on improving your skills on a specific topic or platform.
Example of training options
Below are some examples of what we can go over in a training session:
- Google ads campaign setup
- Meta ads (Facebook/Instragram) campaign setup
- What is a marketing funnel and how to make one
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 and how to use it
- Meta Pixel or Meta API set up and how to use it
- What and how to post on social media platforms
- What are the trending social media platforms
- what content is getting the best ROI
- Optimising your website for search engines
- Content strategies
- Email marketing strategies
Typical Training Session Time Commitment
For the fixed training service
- 2 hrs for training
- Up to 1 hrs Prework/ homework hours if applicable
- Two 1 hour session for follow up coaching
For bespoke/tailored training
- 2 Min hrs – 5 Max hrs Training hours
- 1 Min hrs – 2 Max hrs Prework/ homework hours if applicable
- Two 1 Min hrs – 10 Max hrs Follow up coaching
Min NZD$600 + GST – Max NZD$2000 +GST
We all have questions sometimes. We’re here to answer yours.
How much do you cost?
We work with each client individually to decide how much time we will need for marketing training. It’s not a one size fit all and we work with you to figure out what is going to work best. We charge by the hour and cost $150 +GST per hour.
how many hours do we need?
It depends on what you want to cover? At a minimum we usually allocate 2 hours to cover one topic. If you want to go in-depth on a campaign set up, then I would recommend two 2 hour sessions as a minimum.
As always, we can discuss your needs and agree on what is needed.
How do we do the training?
We can do face to face if you are in the Hawke’s Bay area or via a video call if you live elsewhere.
When can we do a session?
Fill out a contact form and we can work out the next best time.
Let’s talk business
Mon - Fri: 7am - 10pm
Saturday: Appointment only
Sunday: Appointment only
Autumn Sale - $600 credit
Terms & Conditions
SEO Hawkes Bay